Monday, March 22, 2010

Tap growing up in Virginia, studied at the Virginia Polytechnic University

"Frankly speaking, when I first discovered I would be trading when I was shocked, because the people there, from Seattle to listen to all the news is I will be in the coming year remain in the team." Tower S & P said. "I'm looking forward to going there again picked up the rolling ball, and when I discovered that it was bittersweet moment. Which is a bit difficult to accept, because only the end has given me the opportunity to play in the league do not have my team is go to other places. But it is also a sweet thing, because I will be playing a great team, and closer to home. "

Tap growing up in Virginia, studied at the Virginia Polytechnic University. Hawks at his university when he decided to observe selected in the draft, he had no idea that was selected ahead of Seattle. Tap is a restricted free agent, and the Seahawks this week signed a one-year contract. His contract will go to 2012 season.

No comments:

Post a Comment