Monday, November 1, 2010

Without Mitch Moreland Rangers, I am afraid to fall into despair

Without Mitch Moreland Rangers, I am afraid to fall into despair, before the World Series in 0 to 2 behind the Giants in the dilemma of relying on the rookie third shot to help sweep out the cowboys who snatch away a victory, the result will be global attention Moreland to focus upon.

Moreland, 25, a race in only 47 regular season games, 55 of batting average 2 percent more difficult to be noticed, although the arrangement in the ninth bar, but left to play to seize the opportunity to face lefty Jonathan Sanchez, still continue postseason Race hot performance, swept out in the second third of the next bar guns, but also lay the Rangers win the base.

"I just do my best, hoping to take their own plans." Moreland said lightly, "I feel able to do so, then I can be effective in their position." While the feats, but the first big league battles, he clearly is not over.

No comments:

Post a Comment